Terms & Conditons
Updated October 22, 2017
Animal Health and Behavior Policy:
- The client understands that all pets must have a veterinarian and must be up to date on the rabies vaccination. The client will provide Paternal Pet Care, LLC with a current vaccination history.
- Paternal Pet Care, LLC does not accept aggressive pets or pets that have bitten or attempted to bite another human or animal. Client agrees to be responsible for all costs (including, but not limited to, medical care, attorney fees, etc.) if clients pet should bite another person or animal.
- ALL reservations will be on a pre-pay basis, including monthly-invoiced clients. Payment is due within seven days of booking date. If visits are scheduled within 48 hours or less of booking date, payment is due at time of booking via credit card or PayPal. No exceptions. Monthly-invoiced client’s payment is due by the 7th of each month. If payment is not received within these time frames, your reservation will be canceled. In the event of additional unforeseen costs such as food or supplies, payment is expected within 5 days of the completion of services or a late charge of $25 will be applied. Unforeseen purchases of supplies or other items will incur a $20 travel charge.
- All pets must be visited at least once a day. We do NOT do every other day visits.
- All visits are done within a time interval. If an unforeseen situation arises, the time interval may be adjusted. All visits are scheduled to occur between 8 am and 7 pm. Visits are scheduled to occur during the following intervals:
- Early Morning: 6 am–8am (Reserved for medication visits only.)
- Morning: 8 am–11 am
- Midday: 11 am–3 pm
- Afternoon: 3pm–7pm
- Evening: 5pm–7 pm
- Overnight: 8 pm–6 am
- Extreme Heat: During summer months, weather in Florida can reach very high temperatures. Length of walks during extreme weather conditions is at the discretion of Paternal Pet Care, LLC. Paternal Pet Care, LLC may shorten the length of outside time to protect the health of pet(s). Paternal Pet Care, LLC will honor the visit time by extending inside time with the pet(s). Paternal Pet Care, LLC shall not be held liable for any injury to pet due to extreme temperatures.
- Dog Walking Rain Cancellations: On rainy days, Dog Walking Clients may choose to cancel their walk at no penalty. Full payment will be credited to the Client’s account. Client may also choose to retain visit with a short potty break and then quality time inside the home for the duration of the visit.
- Hurricane / Natural Disaster Evacuation Policy: Hurricane Season is the time between June 1st and November 30th. Any Client booking in-home pet sitting, dog walking, or overnight visits during Hurricane Season is responsible for the evacuation of Client’s own pet(s). Because the Client may be unavailable to evacuate own pet(s) in an emergency, Client must provide an Emergency Contact who can evacuate pet(s) in the event of a hurricane or other natural disaster. Paternal Pet Care, LLC is not liable for any damage to home or injury to pet(s) leading up to, during, or after evacuation. If Client or Hurricane / Natural Disaster Emergency Contact is unable to retrieve and/or evacuate pet(s), Paternal Pet Care, LLC cannot guarantee the evacuation of or safety of Client’s pet(s).
*All terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of Paternal Pet Care, LLC.