Terms & Conditons
Updated May 1, 2017
Animal Health and Behavior Policy:
- The client understands that all pets must have a veterinarian and must be up to date on the rabies vaccination. The client will provide Paternal Pet Care, LLC with a current vaccination history.
- Paternal Pet Care, LLC does not accept aggressive pets or pets that have bitten or attempted to bite another human or animal. Client agrees to be responsible for all costs (including, but not limited to, medical care, attorney fees, etc.) if clients pet should bite another person or animal.
- ALL reservations will be on a pre-pay basis, including monthly-invoiced clients. Payment is due within seven days of booking date. If visits are scheduled within 48 hours or less of booking date, payment is due at time of booking via credit card or PayPal. No exceptions. Monthly-invoiced client’s payment is due by the 7th of each month.
If payment is not received within these time frames, your reservation will be canceled.
In the event of additional unforeseen costs such as food or supplies, payment is expected within 5 days of the completion of services or a late charge of $25 will be applied. Unforeseen purchases of supplies or other items will incur a $25 travel charge.
- All pets must be visited at least once a day. We do NOT do every other day visits.
- All visits are done within a time frame of +/-1 hours. This allows the sitter time for unseen pet issues or traffic.
*All terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of Paternal Pet Care, LLC.